Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

PRETTY LITTLE DRESSES~







I have always loved girly things. As a little girl I loved to dress up in my mother's pretty things. I think most women love to feel like a princess. So I decided that since I love to make dress shaped pillows then why not mini dress pillows as ornaments? I think they would look very pretty on a Christmas tree or even just hung in a girls room maybe ubove her bed.

So here are my latest creations...









These little dresses are made with beautiful pink rose fabric. They all have lots of lace and pink satin bows.




This dress is not a mini size,but I do plan to make them. This one is made with a very pretty french blue rose design fabric. I had to add pink sleeves and pink ruffles on the botton of the dress to make this dress stand out. I am happy with it if I may so so myself. :-)


I will be putting these lovely dresses for sale in my Make Mine Pink Boutique this week in case you are interestede in them


Thanks so much fo rtaking the time to see what I have been working on. I have more things ideas up my sleeve so stay tuned for more soon


Wishing you all a very happy day,


Hugs,


Janet~






4 comments:

Pink Princess said...

Oh goodie!! Adorable dresses again Janet. You just KNOW how to tug at my heart, lol.

Hugs from marian/dutchy

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

OMG Janet ~ These are just too wonderful for words! I love them! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Debie

Unknown said...

Hi Janet! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment on my blog! I am thrilled to have won Maureen's giveaway :)

Your pillows are beautiful!! I just LOVE the dresses!!! You are so talented!

Hugs,
Amy

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Janet,

Oh my I HAD to leave a comment on this post. The dresses are adorable. Love the colours, and you are so talented!!

Pei Li

.