About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, December 07, 2009

Tick,Tock,Tick,Tock






Happy Monday!

It really is amazing how fast Mondays roll around. For today's Show and Tell I would like to share a beautiful gift I received last week. My dear friend Cindy of Angel Heart Designs www.angelheartdesigns.com sent it to me. She had a giveaway and I won! woo hoo! I just love giveaways. The clock she sent me is so pretty. I love that she added the 'Think Green" on it. We sure do need to save the enviroment. You just have to see her products. What talent! She makes the prettiest roses.

Thanks so much Cindy! I will treasure the gift and put it in my future office. Hope everyone has a fun week and thanks for stopping by. I will have new creations coming up soon.

Hugs,

Janet








Post a Comment