About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Show and Tell Monday Once Again













HAPPY MONDAY!

Time for Show and Tell. Mondays roll around a bit to quick for me lately.But I am always glad to take a few minutes to share things with all of you.

Today I want to share a couple of pictures of my kids. They are not the best shots,but hope you like them. I love them dearly. Michael is 8 and turning 9 in Janurary. Laura is 12 . They are growing so fast! We took these pics at the Boynton Beach Mall yesterday. They are my babies :-)





And I also want to share a dress pillow above. I made it last week. I would have made more,but had many orders to take care of. This one is a Victorian style dress. Hope you like it.





Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!





Hugs,

Janet











Post a Comment