Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Romantic Homes January and February





I am honored to let everyone know that I now carry one of my favortie magazines ca Romantic Homes in my shop. I presently have January and February 2010 issues.

I am offering each one for $4.99 and free shipping! So you save $1.00 off the cover price.

If you are interested send me a quick e-mail (janetspillows@yahoo.com)and I will send you a PayPal invoice. IOr check back in the next day or two as I will be posting a PayPal button so you can purchase it. I also accept checks or money orders. Make checks out to Janet's Creative Pillows

January's issue is packed with beautiful articles and products!It lists 82 crafts and holiday ideas,best design trends for 2010 and New Year's Resolutions Squash to-do lists with gifts to make your home organized and pretty.

February's issue is very pretty! It shares ins;ired ideas from this year's romantics and also has a Valentine's Day Gift Guide and great tips,recipes and much more!

So hurry and buy one before they go like hotcakes!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Janet







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.

.