About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Doll of Hope in Art Doll Quarterly :-D Yay!






Last night my darling hubby went to the mailbox to retreive our mail. I had forgotten earlier in the day. I received a wonderful surprise from Stampington Co. The latest issue of Art Doll Quarterly. I am so happy because my Doll of Hope is in the Show and Tell section of the magazine. I am so honored to be among so many talented women. You should see this issue. If you love dolls you will love it! So much fun to see. It will be available on thenewstands February,March and April. So you have plenty of time to get it. I am sharing this will all of you in the hope that it inspires you in someway. Thank you to Stampington for giving me this opportunity to share my work with others. Nothing is impossible for God.

I wish each and everyone of you a beautiful day. XO

Hugs,

Janet~








Post a Comment