Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Boutique carries Romantic Homes Magazines~





Happy Tuesday!

It's really a beautiful day here in West Palm Beach. Sunny and cool. Wish I cdould share it with all of you. Today I thought I would let you know that I have the latest issue of Romantic Homes for the month of March. It's filled with pretty things and doesn't it just look yummy? lol It's one of my favorite magazines. I have many favorties,but Romantic Homes has always been around to share romance and it truly inspires you. So it fyou want one I sell them for only $350. Shipping is FREE! This magazine is regularly $5.99 at the newstands. So you are getting a great deal. And this sure beats going to the store on a cold day when you can have it delivered to you at home. :-)

I also have the Januray and February Issues as well. You can e-mail me for these issues and I will send you an invoice to pay via PayPal. I also accept checks or money orders. janetspillows@yahoo.com

Romantic Homes Magaine March 2010 Issue

















5 comments:

Pink Princess said...

DUH!! It is my alltime fave mag. but not here...ah well. Congrats on carrying it in your shop Janet.

AND congrats on being featured in the other magazine as well. YOU rock girlfriend ♥

Hugs from Marian

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Janet! How are you? I see you joined the Dreamers group - Yay! They're a great group of ladies. Have a great weekend!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Hi! I would like the Feb. and March issues. Paypal me!
Thanks!
Ele

Deborah said...

Only $35 Janet, Wow :) Where in WPB are you? I am near Lantana

down bedding said...

Hmmm, I've never heard of this mag - def need to check it out :)

.