Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Do You Like Dolls?









One of my most favortie things to collect and also create cloth dolls. I guess I take after my sweet mom who has also had a love of dolls ever since she was a little girl. She still has all my dolls in an enclosed glass display. I am so glad she kept them for me all these years so I can admire them and now share them with my daughter.

I want to show you two dolls I just finished making yesterday. I made them by hand of course. lots or work,but so worth it. I call the one in the gold rose hat "Vivian" I almost want to keep her ,but I am posting her for sale. She has a gorgeous lace type fabric dress with pretty bloomers undernear. She has puffy sleeves,gold satin bodice and gold handmade roses on her hat. Her face is handpainted with fabric paint. I think she will look adorable anywhere in your home. Especially if you have a daughter. She is 26 inches tall. She has the victorian style and wants to go to a good home. :-) She is $40.00 plus $5.00 for shipping and handling. If you are interested send me a quick e-mail and I will send you a PayPal invoice. janetspillows@yahoo.com

I have to say that pictures just don't do justice to these adorable dolls. :-)

The other doll was so much fun to make too. I call her 'Rosie" She is wearing a pretty beige rose designed top withe a sheer beige skirt. She has a white slip and pretty bloomers underneath. Her hair is made with black yarn. Her face is handpainted with fabric paint. Her hair has handmade roses to match her top. She also has vintage beige lace for sleeves. She is 16 inches tall. And also wants to find a good home. :-) She is $28.00 pluse $5.00 shipping and handling. So if you are interested in her send me an e-mail and I will sne you an invoice. to pay via Pay Pal. We also accept money orders and checks. But checks must clear before we can send the item.

Thanks a million for stopping by. I wish you al a happy Tuesday!

Hugs,

Janet~
















5 comments:

Pink Princess said...

LOVE Rosie doll, so pretty!!

I have all my dolls from when I was little. I have one that I had from since I sat in the stroller lol. Fingers and toes are bitten by moi duh. She has cute short curly hair and I loved her to bits. My other fave was a doll my grandparents brought from a vacation to Canada, I was in Kindergarten when I received her. And also got my other dolls PLUS my 60's Barbiedolls.

SO yes, I am a doll girl ♥

Hugs from Marian

Createology said...

Your dolls are very pretty. I can see that you put a lot of work and effort and love into each one. Keep creating...

Nanalulu said...

Do you still have copies of Feb. Romantic Homes? If so can you send me a paypal invoice? Thanks
Luanne
Loda@twcny.rr.com

Brown Bee Studio said...

Hi Janet, LOVE your dollies! Your blog banner's sweet too. xoxo AndieBee

down bedding said...

Beautiful dolls - great job!

.