About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Something Blue Giveaway


I don't know about you ,but I just love giveaways. If you love vintage things then thsis is the perfect giveaway for you. My sweet friend Denise of Vintage Chic Bride is offering one and if you get a chance please visit her blog and enter. It will make her day.
http://vintagechicbride.blogspot.com/






Post a Comment