Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

EASTER MEMORIES MAKE MINE PINK FRIDAY






Don't you just love Easter? I love all the pretty colors that surround us during this time. Cute litte bunnies,pink marchmallows,little chickadees and who can resist all the gorgeous flowers that bloom during this time of the year. My sweet pink sisters and Make Mine Pink are having another wonderful thimem this Friday. You just have to visit their boutiques and see what we have to offer. You will find the perfect gifts for that special someone. So join us as we celebrate 'EASTER MEMORIES" on Friday March 19th. http://www.makeminepink.com/ I think that even Bugs Bunny will be there. ;-)

Wishing you all a lovely day filled with roses and sunshine~

Hugs,

Janet







6 comments:

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Hi Janet, Sorry for not being in touch as I should. I am getting things back on track and I will write and let you know what is happening in my life. I just wanted to say that I love spring also. And on another note I just noticed your beautiful and I mean beautiful doll of hope that you created.

Congratulations of having it featured, you so deserve it, hugs, Maureen

Createology said...

And a beautiful roses and sunshine day to you. Too cute and NO the ears are not adding any fat. :o)
Happy creating...

gail said...

Hi there sweet Janet. How are you doing? I know you have had a really busy week! I hope all is going well and you are getting all of your carrots sewn. :)
Thanks for stopping by for a visit at my blog.
Have a pretty day, gail

Tutti Chic said...

Happy Spring janet! :) xo chris p.s. hope your easter is wonderful!

featherbed said...

Have a wonderful Easter holiday weekend :)

Cathy said...

Hi Janet,

Thank you for all your love and support.

Happy Easter,

xo Cathy

.