About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Show and Tell Monday!



















I am a little late ,but better late than never. I wanted to share my latest Show and Tell Monday. I had a bit of computer problems all day and am finally able to post pics now. I have been a busy bee all of last week creating new things. I made another doll. And thought of something fun to create. They are mini dress tassles. I thought how cute it would be to tie them on curtains or an armoire for decoration in a girls room. I think they are fun. The doll had to have pink hair and I had to dress her in a fabric with roses on it. I think most of us ladies just love pink and who doesn't love roses right?


Well I sure hope you like what I have come up with. I am going to add it to my Little Pink Boutique for sale. So if you are interested please let me know asap. I plan to make the little dresses in different colors since there are other beautiful colors too. I love lavender and light powder blue. So please check back soon to see more.

My sweet pink sisters at Make Mine Pink also have wonderful things to share on Show and Tell Monday so please stop by and visit their blogs. I promise you will love them all. www.makeminepink.com

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by~

Hugs,

Janet

Post a Comment