Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Show and Tell Monday!



















I am a little late ,but better late than never. I wanted to share my latest Show and Tell Monday. I had a bit of computer problems all day and am finally able to post pics now. I have been a busy bee all of last week creating new things. I made another doll. And thought of something fun to create. They are mini dress tassles. I thought how cute it would be to tie them on curtains or an armoire for decoration in a girls room. I think they are fun. The doll had to have pink hair and I had to dress her in a fabric with roses on it. I think most of us ladies just love pink and who doesn't love roses right?


Well I sure hope you like what I have come up with. I am going to add it to my Little Pink Boutique for sale. So if you are interested please let me know asap. I plan to make the little dresses in different colors since there are other beautiful colors too. I love lavender and light powder blue. So please check back soon to see more.

My sweet pink sisters at Make Mine Pink also have wonderful things to share on Show and Tell Monday so please stop by and visit their blogs. I promise you will love them all. www.makeminepink.com

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by~

Hugs,

Janet

8 comments:

lisa said...

Janet

They are adorable, I love them!

You are so creative and talented.

Hope your having a wonderful morning.

Lisa

gail said...

Hi Janet, your dolls face is so sweet. I love the idea of the dress tassles. They are just adorable and they would be really cute curtain tiebacks. :)
We made dolls at the Cape this year. We had so much fun, but they can be harder than you think to make. LOL
Happy creating, gail

Mary Patterson said...

What a great idea - I love the dress tassel tiebacks. And the doll is SO pretty! Keep up the great work. Love your creativity, Janet.

Patricia said...

Janet, the doll is adorable and the tassels are such a great idea. The blue and lavender will be very pretty as well.
Hugs,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpouriiof.blogspot.com

SoCal Helene said...

Janet,
The tassels are adorable and so is the doll. I can see the tassels in a little girls room wouldn't that be cute?!
Hugs, Helene
SistersGiftCompany.com

Nancy said...

Just as cute as ever Janet. Dress's and Vintage shoes~ Fabulous for Tassels. I just Love going through your Boutique.
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com

Vicki said...

Hi, Janet,
Your doll is so cute. And yes, I think we all love roses and pink. I love the idea of the dress tassles, too. They would be wonderful in a little girl's room. Thank you so much for stopping by Bunny Cottage for a visit. I am so happy to have met you. Have a terrific Friday and enjoy your weekend~ Vicki

Elyse said...

adorable!

happy weekend

xo
elyse

.