Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Wishing Everyone a very Happy Memorial Day~

















I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Memorial Day weekend. I thought I would post a poem I found online. It really itouches your heart.


I Stand Before You I stand before you all todayBut not one eye can see my wayMy time arrived, to leave this earth A fact so planned, to every birth It happened where I had to go My torch for life was so aglowI transferred while in uniform Protecting freedom, through a storm Should I resent I died for you Not on my life, red white and blue Please help my family through each day Tell all my friends, try not to strayAnd of the country I did love Do think of me, through God above Your memories, brought forth this day


Send love to us, who could not stay

2001Roger J. RobicheauFormer SP5 US Army

Please stay safe and enjoy time with your family and friends. This is the start of the summer. I for one am looking forward to this time. I hope you enjoy it too.


Many hugs~Janet

No comments:

.