About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's time for Show and Tell Monday!


























Happy Monday!

Is it Monday already? How time flies. I had a great weekend. Hope all of you did too. Today is Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink. www.makeminepink.com So I have two things to share with. Last week I received a wonderful surprise in the mail. Diane Cook of Rosa and Josies sent me the most beautiful watchfull. She makes the prettiest things you just have to see! I am so honored to have this gorgeous piece of jewelry. One of the things I love about blogging is that you meet the most wonderful people from all over the world. So glad I met Diane. I have a new friend and she is special. Please,please take a peek at her blog and scroll down the page so you don't miss her treasures....http://www.rosa-josies.blogspot.com/ Thank you Diane! I will treasure the gift always. xo


























The second thing I want to share is that Terry of Enchanted Makeovers www.enchantedmakeovers.org is in the issue of Better Homes and Gardens

American Patchwork and Quilting August magazine.

I feel happy because my Dolls of Hope are on the beds in the two pictures I have posted.

I really want my dolls to bring smiles to those who need it.

It's a blessing to see them there. And a big congratulations to Terry.

She is really an incredible lady. xo

Have a great week everyone! I will be posting pics of a couple of new pillow creations on Tuesday.
xoxo
Janet
Post a Comment