Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's time for Show and Tell Monday!


























Happy Monday!

Is it Monday already? How time flies. I had a great weekend. Hope all of you did too. Today is Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink. www.makeminepink.com So I have two things to share with. Last week I received a wonderful surprise in the mail. Diane Cook of Rosa and Josies sent me the most beautiful watchfull. She makes the prettiest things you just have to see! I am so honored to have this gorgeous piece of jewelry. One of the things I love about blogging is that you meet the most wonderful people from all over the world. So glad I met Diane. I have a new friend and she is special. Please,please take a peek at her blog and scroll down the page so you don't miss her treasures....http://www.rosa-josies.blogspot.com/ Thank you Diane! I will treasure the gift always. xo


























The second thing I want to share is that Terry of Enchanted Makeovers www.enchantedmakeovers.org is in the issue of Better Homes and Gardens

American Patchwork and Quilting August magazine.

I feel happy because my Dolls of Hope are on the beds in the two pictures I have posted.

I really want my dolls to bring smiles to those who need it.

It's a blessing to see them there. And a big congratulations to Terry.

She is really an incredible lady. xo

Have a great week everyone! I will be posting pics of a couple of new pillow creations on Tuesday.
xoxo
Janet

6 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

Lo the watchful Janet, so pretty and unusual and congratulations on your dolls featuring in a magazine, you have worked hard at them and good to see them bring a smile to a face.

Have a great week

lisa said...

Thanks for the heads up on Terry's feature, I'll look for the magazine.

That necklace is awesome Janet, I bookmarked your friends blog so that I could read it later.

Have a great week.

gail said...

Hi Lisa, I am so happy for Terry, and its great to see your dolls in these publications! How awesome. I love your gifts too:)
I hope you have a great week. (()) gail

Diane said...

So glad you love the "watchfull" Janet =) Thanks so much for the shout out!
diane
xoxox

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Hello Janet, I happily cast my vote and I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, take care, Maureen.

Nancy said...

Ooooh Janet, I Love your Necklace. It's always so special when someone makes something especially for you!! And another Magazine? You are just popping up all over the place! How wonderful is that?! Have a Great Week Janet and Thanks for Sharing!!
Huggs, Nancy
www,coeurdalenegifts.com

.