Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Victorian Cuff Swap

Okay I admit it. I am addicted to swaps! lol

I found a great swap that I just can't resist.

It's called Victorian Cuff Swap Hosted by Natalie of Hungry Hippie http://1hungryhippie.blogspot.com/ and Shelley of Honey Lamb and I.

Of all the swaps this has to be one of my most favorite.

I am a huge fan of the Victorian era.

So if you want to join the fun check out Shelley's blog Honey Lamb and I for details.....http://honeylambandi.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the fun!

xo

Janet

4 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

Thanks Janet!!! I love your blog and visit it often. You have commented on mine before too:) You must be a night owl like me. I drank some hot tea two hours ago and can't sleep! lol! Thanks for your support and don't forget to email Natalie your wrist size. Yea and thanks!!! ~Shelley O.

Pink Princess said...

MMMM So pretty ♥ I love the Victorian era too and these cuffs are right up my ally. Thanks girl ♥

Hugs from Marian

Sew Hungryhippie said...

Super cooooool!!! THanks for posting on it -too awsome.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hi SweetPea ! I already signed up for this swap and know just what I'm going to make too.
(())
Francie

.