Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, July 09, 2010

A Little Bit of Victorian






I just can't help loving the Victorian era. I am working on several type of pillows so I wanted to share two of the ones I finished and have added to my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink.

http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1

One is a beautiful boot. It is all handmade. And the other two are a pair of victorian style shoes.

Hope you like them. If you are looking for pretty products then stop by my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink www.makeminepink.com

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xoxo

Janet

4 comments:

Pink Princess said...

LOVE love the shoes, they are SO cute. Also the boots are awesome.
As always you're doing great, girl!!

Love and hugs from Marian

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I love them all, their so pretty... Blessings~~~ Daphne

Createology said...

Very Victorian and feminine and soft and lovely in pink. Happy creating...

Cathy said...

Hi Janet,

Hope all is well with you sweet pea. We are having some seriously hot weather up there these days. Thank goodness it rained yesterday and a little over the weekend. It was pouring and the sun was out, go figure.

Have a great week.

xo Cath

.