About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, July 09, 2010

A Little Bit of Victorian






I just can't help loving the Victorian era. I am working on several type of pillows so I wanted to share two of the ones I finished and have added to my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink.

http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1

One is a beautiful boot. It is all handmade. And the other two are a pair of victorian style shoes.

Hope you like them. If you are looking for pretty products then stop by my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink www.makeminepink.com

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xoxo

Janet

Post a Comment