Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Creating Vintage Charm


If you are looking for a fabulous and I mean fabulous magazine then get ready for this one. It is called Creating Vintage Charm. Thank goodness I was on Facebook the day I found it. It is owned by the sweetest and most down to earth lady named Sonia Cardona Crouse.

Take a look at the cover! As soon as I saw it I knew this was going to become my favorite magazine. If you love beautiful things then you this is the one for you. It will inspire and share your excitement in creating and crafting. It will feature handmade and repurposed creations and ideas, lots of colorful images, featured artists,studios, shops, tutorials, blogs, galleries, how to's and tips and more...The first issue is aimed to publish in September and it will be available to buy online and ships worldwide.

More information to be available close to the publication launch.


To find out more information about this gorgeous magazine go to www.creatingvintagecharm.com

I can't wait to see it!

Hugs,

Janet~


5 comments:

Pink Princess said...

OH I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!! That mag is right up my alley too lol. Won't be able to buy it, but am OFF to the website. Thanks girl and have a good day ♥

Love ya

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Thank you Janet, for letting us know of it, I will keep an eye out for it. It sounds like an excellent publication. Ginger

Honey Lamb and I said...

Oh it looks amazing!!! I want it too!!!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh, I love the cover, looks gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing! Blessings~~~ Daphne

Katie at Just Because Katie said...

Thank You for telling us about the magazine. It looks fabulous!!! XoXo

.