Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Ballerina's in the Making



Happy Monday Everyone!


I hope you all had a great weekend. Okay is it me of did this day fly? I wanted to post my latest project earlier,but I was not able to. So much to do so little time..lol I have been thinking of new things to create lately. I used to be a ballerina when I was about 7 years old. I just loved dancing on my toes in my little tutu. So I started thinking that I should create mini ballerina pillows. Then I thought about how much I love when my car smells good and decided to make ballerina scented pillows for your car. What do you think?? They are not all done yet,but


Wouldn't it be cute to have these mini little ballerinas hanging in your car? I made them in white and pink. And I am also creating a bunch of ballerina ornaments for the holidays. Those only have stuffing inside,but they are still adorable. I haven't finished them yet ,but wanted to give you a peek.



I still have to add embellishments and pretty bows and other things to these mini pillows so they are not all done. I will post them when they are all complete. Probably sometime next week. So come back if you can and take a peek. Hope you like them. xo











8 comments:

lisa said...

Janet

Once again you have outdone yourself, these are the cutest pillows!

Hope your having a great evening.

Honey Lamb and I said...

They are precious! They will look so cute brightening up a car!

Pink Princess said...

HEY!! Those are cute! I made a couple of them some time ago lol. Gave them to friends (ofcourse didn't keep one for myself duh) and will make some again soon (WHEN I have the time ;) )

I made the smaller kind, filled them with lavender, added some bling and frou frou and they looked SO cute ♥♥

Hugs from Marian and a smooch from Pinky ♥

Carolee Crafts said...

I love these Janet, like a scented car. I have pout in a request for 48 hours days, not happened yet but still hoping. Have a great week.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Janet these will be beaYOUteeful just like all of your creations. What a fabulous gift for a girl of any age !!!
(())

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

They are so cute, and you are so creative!!! Blessings~~~ Daphne

Georgia said...

Janet!
Love your sweet little ballerina pillows...and also love a sweet smelling car! Great combo!!

Hugs!
Georgia
Grandma G's

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

How VERY pretty! Well done, pinkie.

.