Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Show and Tell Monday!


Happy Show and Tell Monday!


I sure hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did,but do they have to go by so fast? lol


I have been working on so many new pillows lately it isn't funny,but I do love creating them. TodayI want to give you a glimpse of my some of my Witchy Boots for Halloween. October will soon be here so I am preparing some fun pillows for Halloween.


Hope you like these boots. And wait until you see the pumpkin pillow I made. I won't show you yet because it's a surprise..lol But will very soon. So come back and take a peek next week.

Please be sure to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink. They also have things to share for Show and Tell Monday. www.makeminepink.com


Have a boo-tiful day,


xo


Janet~

6 comments:

Cottage Flair said...

Great style Janet. They are really cute!!
Jennifer

gail said...

Hi Janet.. I love the witchy boots. So darn cute!!! I hope you have a great and creative week. Cant wait to see the pumpkin.
(()) gail

lisa said...

Those boot door pillows are awesome Janet! They won't hang around long, they are going to march right off the shelf.

Carolee Crafts said...

They are spookiful Janet, really gets me into the mood for Halloween and all things witchy, have a great week Pinkie.

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Your witchy boots are very cute. Why don't you make me a pair that I can WEAR??? (I hope you don't take me seriously...Ginger)

Honey Lamb and I said...

Oh girl!!! I love these witchy boots!!! They are so stinkin cute!

.