About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Show and Tell Monday!


Happy Show and Tell Monday!


I sure hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did,but do they have to go by so fast? lol


I have been working on so many new pillows lately it isn't funny,but I do love creating them. TodayI want to give you a glimpse of my some of my Witchy Boots for Halloween. October will soon be here so I am preparing some fun pillows for Halloween.


Hope you like these boots. And wait until you see the pumpkin pillow I made. I won't show you yet because it's a surprise..lol But will very soon. So come back and take a peek next week.

Please be sure to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink. They also have things to share for Show and Tell Monday. www.makeminepink.com


Have a boo-tiful day,


xo


Janet~

Post a Comment