Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Make Mine Pink Friday~Cupcakes and Polka Dots


I'm so happy that fall is practically here. Don't get me wrong. I do love Florida,but I am so ready for cool weather. And believe me Florida does get chilly.


I would like to invite everyone to Make Mine Pink Friday. Most of you know that every week there is a different theme that is celebrated at Make Mine Pink. www.makeminepink.com All my pink sisters add products according to the theme. And this week is alot of fun.


It's called "Cupcakes and Polkadots". I love cupcakes and I love polka dots. So if you like this theme you can't miss it. I will have a few things up my sleeve to show you too. So please visit my Little Pink Boutique this coming Friday September 17th. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1

Remember that the holidays are around the corner and now is the time to start shopping!


See you there!

Hugs,

Janet~

No comments:

.