About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Wishing you a very Happy Labor Day!


I don't know about you,but I can't believe that the fall will soon be here. I am looking forward to cool weather. And I also love the upcoming holidays.

I will be having a barbeque with my family and just enjoying the day. But I will not be wearing the outift you see in the picture I posted...lol

Hope you all have a fun time too. Have a very Happy Labor Day!

xoxo

Janet~

Post a Comment