Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Doggies,Rhino's and Eiffel Towers Oh My!






It feels like a Monday today doesn't it? I loved the three day weekend we had. Hope everyone had a great time. Okay so I can't seem to stop creating. I have a few things to show you. A very sweet friend of my mother asked me to make several pillows with animals. One has white doggies and one has rhino's of all things! Don't they look scary? :-O

Ooh La La! I do not speak french,but looove Paris and so I was inspired to create a collection of mini Eiffel Tower ornaments.

Please bare with me as I will be listing them asap. So many projects so little time! lol




Hope you like my latest pillows.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fanastic week!

xoxo

Janet~

1 comment:

Honey Lamb and I said...

I love your latest pillows! SO CUTE!

.