Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, September 09, 2010

My first Cameo Brooch Pillow :-)


There is something special about a Cameo Brooch. My mother has several and my grandmother did too. So I got to thinking how cool it would be to have a line of jewelry shaped pillows. :-O

So I whipped up a pink and white Cameo Brooch pillow. It's made with pink fleece and white vintage lace. I designed the lady in white and added her silhouette in the center. And viola my very first cameo brooch pillow.

Hope you like it. I plan to make more and in different colors,but bare with me once again as I am working on several projects at once and will make them as fast as my hands can create them..lol


Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by. It means so much to me.

Hugs,

Janet~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea,i love cameos and this ilooks lovely.

Pink Princess said...

Looking good, as always ♥♥

Angel Heart Designs said...

Just gorgeous!!!
Cindy :)

.