Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Mom~




Today is my mothers 84th Birthday. Her name is Laura. I am so happy and proud to have a mom like her. She has taught me so much from the time that I was born until this very day. I thank God that she is doing well. She is very talented. Very creative and loves to cook. I guess I got the talent from her because cooking is not a favorite for me..lol

Anyway I just want to share a few pics of her ,my older sis who unfortunately passed away from cancer in 1997 . And I am the little chubby one in the photos. ;-0 ;-P

Have a fantastic day everyone!


xoxo

Janet~

4 comments:

Pink Princess said...

HAPPY birthday to your mom Janet. CUTE picture :)

Hugs from Marian ♥

Unknown said...

A Happy Birthday wish for Laura sent from across the pond.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hope your sweet mother had a happy birthday. Love the photos.
(())

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Very sweet post, Janet. Take care, my friend. Ginger

.