Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Fanciful Twist Halloween Blog Party!

Welcome to my scary blog....

Beware if you dare to enter my haunted house...










































Make sure to follow the right path....






















Where Creepy crawlies,witches and goblins allowed. It's time to have a frightful time as the wolves are howling all throught the night so prepare to have a very good fright!

















It was a dark and scary night. Witches were brewing a cauldrin of potions with lots of delight.






















Black cats walk under ladders and spiders spin their webs preparing for the horror that lies ahead...

Skeltons awaken ....


and ghosts are out to scare.....



































Beware of the scary monster! ... lol AAAAAH!














I know it's really horrifying isn't it? lol

Try not to sleep with the lights on and don't have any nightmares...

So as I close I this scary post I thank you for stopping by and please take a few moments to see ....

a few of my Halloween creations...



Thank you to A fanciful Twist for hosting the party and please take a peek at the other blogs who participated.

Halloween Partiers 2010

A Beleza de Todas as Coisas
A Bit O' Shine
a bit of serendipity
A College Witch's Experiences
a forest frolic
A PINK DREAMER
A Scrap Mom's Musings
A Stuffed Life
A Wildberry Girl...bringing my life to art.
afiori by Maria-Therese
All Roads Lead To Pecetto
Anaboo Creations
Anthropomorphica
Art and Audacity
Art and Inspirations
Avidly Dreaming
Bel's Nook
Bella Casa
Blue Chair Diary
BlueRose Dragon's Realm
Bohemian Magic
Buccaneers And Ball Gowns
Butterfly Dreams
By The Broomstick
Cattra's Magickal World
Charmed Life
Child of Danú
Circles Of Rain
Confessions of a Junkyard Cat
Confessions of a Kitchen Witch
Cosmic Girl
Cosmic Goddess
Cottage Garden Studios
Cre8tive Compass Blog
Creative Arts & Eatables
Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
Daily Icing
Dajon Designs
Dark Ravens Nest
Designs by Blanche
Diggin' Around
DogsMom's Upcycled Art
Embracing Chaos
Embracing Grace...Everyday
EyeCandy
Faerie * Dust * Dreams
Faerie Moon Creations
Fair Rosamund
Fancilicious Fairylands
Fantasy Whispers - The Art of Vania Cruz-Perez
Fiddle Dee Dee
Fireflies and Family
From the Mind of AlphaBetsy
Frosted Petunias ~ art whimsies dreams
Fürst Told Blog
gooseberries and jam
Halloween Folk Art by Melissa Valeriote
High Fiber Content
Homes4Her
I Am All a Twitter About Life!
It's a Southern Thing!
Janet's Creative Pillows
jasmoon Butterfly
Just Jingle
KAERIE FAERIE
Kat's Almost Purrfect World
Kelli Bear Haven
Keyhole Gallery
King of Mice Studios
Komis Couture
Kristin Dudish
Le Chateau des fleurs by Frenchy
Lenorita
Life and Linda: Spook-Tacular Buffet
Lisa Lectura Creations
live, laugh, love with the pondering princess
LoLa
Maia's Twinkle Miniatures
Mama Craft
Melissa’s Blog
Mermaiden Creations in the Otherworld
messyart
michelleK Art
Milady Leela
Miss Merry's House with the Picket Fence
Mod Vintage Life
Modern Woman
moments in an eye
My garden rocks
my life in color
My Trinkets
NanaNay's Garden
NancTWoP: Stirring Up Trouble
nathalie bearden
of stars and hummingbirds
Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts
One Plus One Equals Love
Only cute things
Opulent Cottage
Griselda's Visionary Art
Paper Kitz
Paper Pile Kitten's Blog
Papillon Bleu UK
perfectly peculiar
Pieces of Fate
Pieces of Fate
PinkePinke
Pixie Paper Arts
PlumCat Art
Plumrose Lane
Que Bella
Queen of Nostalgia
rainbow dooky
RaissaStamps
Raven Moon Magic
Raw on $10 a Day (or Less!)
Rena Doodler
Rhinestone Armadillo
rodi-art
Roo's Treehouse
Roses and Thorns
Sandy's Creations
Scrap Vamp
Sew Woodsy
Shabby French Cottage
Signature Laurel Fine Art and Other Musings
Slice of Pie Cookbooks & Entertaining
So Dark So Cute
somepinkflowers
Stampinmamas Place
Such a Wondrous Place this Faerytale Space
Swanofdreamers
Swirly Designs
Tales from the South
Tattered Gold
Tending the Nest
The Charm of Home
The Creative Cottage
The Doll And The Pea
The Gossamer Tearoom
The Play of Light and Shadow
The Seasonal Magpie
The Whimsical Cottage
The Witch Crafts
The Wood Beyond The World
The Wright Stuff
The Year of the Cats
Todas somos reinas
TODAYSGOLD
Tricky Fox Designs
Two Crazy Crafters
Vagabond Creations
Vicki O'Dell
Vintage Dragonfly
Welcome to 58 Cherries
Welcome to Susan's Crafty Chaos
Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland
Whimsical Wonders
Witch Blog
Wolf Howlings
Woodwings
Writing with Rune

XO

Janet

20 comments:

Wendelou72 said...

So creative! I love the decor! Thanks for the invite.

Visit my party at:
http://creativeartseatables.wordpress.com/

Wende

Buccaneers and Ball Gowns said...

I like your spooky images! Especially the scary monster, so cute! I also love your blog pinup girls!

Anthropomorphica said...

I love it, especially the fierce monster ;) That was so thoughtful to have the whole party list on your blog!
Thank you for a great party and your lovely comment on mine :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! what a treat to be swinging by on my broom! wonderful inspiration, the best are your witchy boot pillows. funtastic!!
have a magical halloween

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

I adore that porch photo with the black shredded drape blowing in the breeze! I'm inspired and must do it to our porch! Thanks for stopping by and for your well wishes! Happy Halloween & Pumpkin Blessings!

Lori said...

What adorable stuffed witch boots! I love them! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog A Scrapmoms Musings. And your images are fantastic!

SarahMarie said...

Very creative and fun! Thanks for having a party!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Wonderful!!! Oh and look at those witches, and stiped legs tooooo!! What fun!

Thank you so much for sharing your magic ;)

♥, Vanessa {A Fanciful Twist}

Susan said...

WICKED cool!
loved it, especially that crazy scary furry one at the end, LOL!

Peace,
Susan

come visit:
pre-party post(Fri.) Party post with giveaway(Sat.) and post-party post (Sun.)

http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/

LYNDY WARD said...

Came by too early yesterday, glad I stopped back...

THX for my link too, really sweet!

This is sooooo much fun!!!
Love your blog, PICs & your creations.
Please fly by for my giveaways too...
Hauntingly Yours, Lyndy

My Haunted Halloween Party Link:
http://bit.ly/dho880
TODAYSGOLD
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

Romeo said...

Janet! What a fabulous party!!! I hate to tell you this but while strolling through Sir Black saw some of those spiders....and well.....he played a bit too hard with them.....hope you don't mind too much. "She" hates spiders and so if you really miss them I'm sure Sir Black and I can round up a few more to take their place. Just let us know.

And just a note.....that last spook was VERY spooky! Almost looked like a kitten ;)

Thanks so much for inviting us to your party! We had a grand time!

Purrs!

Romeo and "her"

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What a fun Halloween Party post! Thank you for inviting me. I LOVE your Halloween pillow creations - they are just so much fun. And I'd like to thank you for taking the time to come and visit with me and Keats. Theresa :)

Molly Anne said...

Love those stripey stockinged feet decorations! And I was like ooooh spooky! Looking through the pictures until I laughed at the "I a big scary monster" tee hee! Thanks so much for having us over for a visit!

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

My goodness, Janet, what a blog you've created - LOL. It's really something, girl....I like it. I just don't seem to have that kind of imagination to come up with something like that, pinkie friend.
Ginger

Melissa said...

Thanks for having me to your wonderfully spooky party! I had a great time. I love your skelly in the coffin!!!!

Stop by my party and giveaway. We'd love to see you there!

Have a spooktacular Halloween!

Annabelle said...

Hi JaNET,

So glad i dropped in and I must say your blog, art , everything is just beautiful.That skelly fellow in the coffin, I got caught off guard..and jumped..hehehe!

Happy Halloween!

If you like to come over for a visit , I am giving away some of my art prints. Oooh and I have a link to some kitty cat pillows you might like to make.


http://thewoodbeyondtheworld.blogspot.com/


•*´¨***~^..^~*Annabelle¸.•*´¨*¸*´¨*

DogsMom said...

It is taking quite a while for me to make my way around to all the parties. For some reason the family does not think party food is enough and wants me to feed them at home as well.
This is the most creative post. I love your creations and your creatures as well.

Renee said...

Great post. I love the pictures.
The witches shoes are great.

Nanc Twop said...

Love the boots on the door!

And thank you for including me on your list ;-)

Róisín said...

Great post! Sorry I missed it on the day; I'm still only catching up with the ones I missed now. Well, hope you enjoyed the party. Happy Halloween!

Roisin x

.