Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Show Time!~



Happy Monday Everyone and Welcome to Show and Tell Monday!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I sure did. :-) I have a few things to share for today.

I would like to start with a book called Virtual Entrepreneurship Creating and Operating a Home Based Business by Lauri J. Smedley. Lauri is a Professor in Business Division in Sacramento City College in California. She contacted me about a year ago. She wanted to know if she could include my business in her book. I was happy to say yes and now a year later she has accomplished what many dream of. She has published her first book. I have enjoyed corresponding with her during the past year and I am very happy for her. And I am so honored to be in her book. If you know anyone who wants to start a business please buy her book. Her book is a labor of love filled with wonderful information.

www.ProfessorSmedley.com The book is also for sale on Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0615411789).

Thank you Lauri. I know this book will be the start of many more to come. I wish you so much success and much happiness.~

The second Show and Tell I would like to share is my recent "Victorian Cuff Swap"with a wonderful lady named Jeanie Hatch. I got her as a swap partner from Shelley of Honey Lamb and I. www.honeylambandi.com Jeanie was a treat to swap with. She sent me the prettiest cuff that she handmade especially for me. The cuffs are so pretty and so was the cute kitty card she sent along with them. I have already worn them and received many compliments. Thank you Jeanie!









And my last Show and Tell for today are the Witchy Boots I finally finished. I will be posting them for sale this week in my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1









And please take a minute or two to visit my pink sisters Show and Tell too. http://www.makeminepink.com/ and on facebook http://www.facebook.com/makeminepinkboutiques

So nice of you to have stopped by.

Have a wonderful Monday!

xxoo

Janet~

6 comments:

lisa said...

Janet

Congratulations on being featured in Lauri J. Smedley's book, how awesome is that. You rock Janet!

Love the cuff, it's beautiful and so you, perfect.

You know how I feel about your pillows, they are amazing.

Have a fantastic week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet, What a delightful surprise to have you stop by. How fabulous to be featured in a book. That must be very exciting. I was the recipient of a beautiful Victorian cuff too when I took part in a rosette party...what fun! Don't be a stranger...visit often. The door is always open. xo Lynn

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Smile.....as Lisa so wonderfully says, "you rock, Janet." Ginger

gail said...

Hi Janet, Congratulations on being featured in such a great book. You are really going places this year:) I love the victorian cuff. Its so pretty. Of course your witch boots are adorable!!!
Have a great week (()) gail

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Janet, Congrats on being featured in Lauri's book... how exciting! I love you cuff it' so pretty and also love your witch boots!!! Blessings~~ Daphne

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a book I would love to read.

Great swap cuffs
But I have to tell you how wonderful those boots are! Bewitching.

.