Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, November 05, 2010

Make Mine Pink Holiday Shop Event!



Yay! I am doing the happy dance. The cool weather has finally arrived here in West Palm Beach,Florida. We have 62 degrees right now. It will be going up to 70,BUT will drop to 52 tonight! Woo Hoo! I love it. Having lived in New York City all my life I can't help ,but love cold weather. Even my hair loves it..lol

There is an exciting event coming very,very soon at Make Mine Pink. www.makeminepink.com My pink sisters and I will be spreading cheer with wonderful Holiday products you won't want to miss.



It's called "The Holiday Shop" that starts on Friday (11/19/10) at 8:00 AM EDT and lasts until Sunday night. I will share more details as soon as they are available. So get ready with a warm cup of hot coco with marshmallows and shop at one of the best places ever!

Have a fantastic day and a fantastic weekend!~

Hugs,

Janet~

1 comment:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Heyy SweetPea, yup we finally have a nip in the air ! It's cool enough for me so the temp can stop fallin' :)
(())

.