About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, November 08, 2010

Time for another Show and Tell Monday!


Welcome to my blog :-)

Happy Show and Tell Monday!

It's another crispy cool day here in Florida and I am loving it like you would not believe. It reminds me of New York. I even wore my high heeled boots today. Woo hoo! Feels great. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I have two things to share. One is a pillow I finished over the weekend . It is a beautiful light blue color with pink rose designs,vintage lace and a cute vintage white button. I will be adding this pillow to my shop this week. And the other thing I want to share is a pic of a doll I found at a thrift store. I couldn't believe how unexpensive it was! The doll is about 40 years old. I love this doll! I plan to redo her hair. Maybe give her some curls and put it up. We'll see. Or maybe I should just leave her as she is.

Have a fantastic day and hope you enjoyed my little show and tell for today.

Bye for now,

xxoo

Janet~

Post a Comment