Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, November 08, 2010

Time for another Show and Tell Monday!


Welcome to my blog :-)

Happy Show and Tell Monday!

It's another crispy cool day here in Florida and I am loving it like you would not believe. It reminds me of New York. I even wore my high heeled boots today. Woo hoo! Feels great. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I have two things to share. One is a pillow I finished over the weekend . It is a beautiful light blue color with pink rose designs,vintage lace and a cute vintage white button. I will be adding this pillow to my shop this week. And the other thing I want to share is a pic of a doll I found at a thrift store. I couldn't believe how unexpensive it was! The doll is about 40 years old. I love this doll! I plan to redo her hair. Maybe give her some curls and put it up. We'll see. Or maybe I should just leave her as she is.

Have a fantastic day and hope you enjoyed my little show and tell for today.

Bye for now,

xxoo

Janet~

7 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

The cushion is so pretty Janet, blue, pink and white perfect. What a find your doll is a real treasure.

Have a great week, hugs x

lisa said...

Morning Janet

That pillow is gorgeous and the doll is beautiful. I just love a good thrift store.

Have a great week!

Vera Brasher said...

Cute pillow Janet! And love, love the doll!! I agree, she needs some curls.

Vera
Olivia Paige

Susie said...

Hi Janet! Your doll looks like a Chatty Cathy doll. Does she have a talk pull in the back?
Great show and tell.
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Createology said...

Your pillow is beautiful. Your new doll is precious. Happy week to you...

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOVE the pillow and the doll is a real find !
ha ha high heel boots... I know you are never without your heels.
(())

Mary said...

Hi Janet,

I really like your blog, I always visit it whenever I had time, I really like your posts especially those about dolls and I hope to see more from your blog, so excited to read your future posts.

Anyway, I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/custom_doll_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

Anyway, thought it might be interesting to your readers.

Best regards,

….here is the link for the pic: http://www.thatsmyface.com/tmp/ThatsMyFace_doll_heads_s.jpg

.