Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, December 13, 2010



Happy Monday Everyone!

It finally feels like Christmas in Florida. It's going to drop to 30 degrees and I am thrilled.

I am truly a winter girl. I've been super busy creating lately so I thought I would share for Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink.

http://www.facebook.com/makeminepinkboutiques

I have a few after pics of the table set I promised to show you once it was done. I handpainted Victorian ladies. On each chair I painted a boy and a girl dressed in the Victorian era. I wanted this table to be pretty so I think the pink with the mix of soft colors really pops out. Of course it's hard to appreciate in a photo. I also want to share a few pics of my two trees at home. One is a dark emerald green and one is a beautiful white feathered tree which a very dear friend of mine gave me. Look at the gorgeous bottom painted with roses and there is beautiful glitter which makes it sparkle. And finally a few pics of some of my favorite ornaments.

My Victorian style tree and my white feathered tree...

















Have a fantastic week,

xo

Janet~



9 comments:

Lisa said...

Janet

You are a true artist, I absolutely love all your hand-painted treasures.

The trees are gorgeous, I love them both.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Everything is so beautiful. It is too hard to pick a favorite. Your work is amazing. Happy holidays.
Marie

Mary Patterson said...

WOW, Janet, your trees are really lovely and I love the dolls on the one tree. They are your creations, too, I am sure!
That table is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. You are quite the artist. Congrats on an amazing job!
Mary P.
Mary's Cottage Treasures

gail said...

Hi janet, Wow, what a great show and tell. I love the table set, its just precious! Your trees are gorgeous too:) I hope your Christmas plans are coming together! Have a wonderful week and enjoy your cool temps! (()) gail

Createology said...

Love your new banner. So you! I love what you have done with the little table and chairs...positively fairy tale now! Happy Holly Jolly Joy to you in Florida...

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Just beautiful Janet!
(())

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your feather tree is gorgeous, that is next on my list. The table you painted is unbelievable, how beautiful! I am in Orlando, it has warmed up today, I think we are in for crazy weather this winter!!

Carol

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Janet ~
Those are just gorgeous!
You are a talented artist in
so many areas!
Thank you for stopping by
my blog ~ it is great to
hear from you ~
hugs
Lori

Sierra said...

Hi Janet, everything looks just lovely, I hope you are doing well! I wanted to let you know that I no longer work for Stampington & Co. I'll miss corresponding with you but hope you are doing well. We can always visit one another on our blogs, have a Merry Christmas! :)

.