Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tick,Tock,Tick,Tock Show and Tell is here!


I hope everyone had a great weekend. Can you believe Christmas is almost here?? And Mondays keep rolling in so quickly too. I have my Show and Tell to share with you today.

I have a new pillow that I made which looks like a clock. I figured it would be cute for New Year's Day.

I also have a gold deer that was gold and plain and decided that I wanted convert it into something pretty. I hope you enjoy the before and after pic.


Have a fantastic week! xo




7 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

Almost Christmas Janet and the last Show and Tell before the big day.
Love the clock pillow and the reindeer so much prettier after than before, thank you for sharing, as always have a good week xx

lisa said...

I love, love the clock pillow!

Love what you did with the deer statue too.

Have a wonderful day.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Love your clock pillow and deer. You create the neatest stuff!
Wishing you and your family a very blessed and happy Christmas.
(())

gail said...

Hi Janet, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! The clock pillow is perfect for New Years. Where do you come up with all of the cute ideas? :) The reindeer is adorable pink!
(()) gail

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Janet, I just wanted to let you know that you were one of the winners in our giveaway... you won the feed sack bag. If you will check my blog for the details!
Blessings~~ Daphne

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Janet, thank you for your prayers. My mom will gain strength in time. She turns 91 in January. My newest motto is FROG (Forever Rely On God.)

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Your makeover reindeer is beautiful. Love your gorgeous trees. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all good wishes for a great new year ahead.
Hugs and love from Texas, Celestina Marie

.