About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tick,Tock,Tick,Tock Show and Tell is here!


I hope everyone had a great weekend. Can you believe Christmas is almost here?? And Mondays keep rolling in so quickly too. I have my Show and Tell to share with you today.

I have a new pillow that I made which looks like a clock. I figured it would be cute for New Year's Day.

I also have a gold deer that was gold and plain and decided that I wanted convert it into something pretty. I hope you enjoy the before and after pic.


Have a fantastic week! xo




Post a Comment