Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

One World One Heart~


I am so excited about this event I came across while blogging. I am definitely going to participate.

I want to share it with all of you and hope you will join in too! This fun event is being hosted by Lisa of a Whimsical Bohemian

IT WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY JANUARY 3OTH WITH THE FINAL DAY BEING FEBRUARY 17TH.(the day winners are announced) 2011
The new logo is above.......please take it - copy and paste it to a blog post letting your readers know what's coming and link back to THIS post. We need to spread the word!!!
http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/2010/12/annoucning-the-fifth-and-final-one-world-one-heart-event-.html
Please also add it to your sidebar if you are planning to participate and again, link back to THIS post so others can get the information. If you are not sure how to do this, please email me at oneworldoneheart@comcast.net
Here is a smaller version, you may want to make it even smaller to fit individual side bars, just be sure it links back to THIS post.

One World One Heart is a worldwide event for bloggers only. It gives all those who blog a chance to meet and mingle and form connections with those they may not have otherwise met from all over the world. In the past 4 years this event has grown to over 1,000 participants with lasting friendships (and even one love connection) formed along the way. Think of it as a GIGANTIC open house allowing you to travel without ever leaving your home........going from blog to blog(in various countries) seeing the wonder each one has created and meeting all the fabulous people behind those blogs. As a bonus each blogger participant will offer up a "door prize or prizes"....just for dropping by, saying hello and seeing their world. It's really that easy.
When the event begins on January 30th all the links will be added first come first served to a separate page (HERE) - if I link them in my sidebar they won't open in a separate window which is much easier when going through so many links. PLEASE GO TO http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/2010/12/annoucning-the-fifth-and-final-one-world-one-heart-event-.html#tpe-action-posted-6a00e5538b84f388330147e1236ef5970b FOR MORE DETAILS AND RULES.

Have a great day everyone!

xo

Janet~

1 comment:

Trishia said...

Bonsoir, Janet,
I was dropping in to say 'merci beaucoup' for visiting my blog when I saw this announcement about the worldwide blogging event. I missed out on it last year (I was a newbie:) but am so glad to have seen this reminder!
Your blog is beautiful --- I luv John Waterhouse's style. His mermaid print hangs above my bed.

.