Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome to Show and Tell Monday!


Welcome to my blog! I sure hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I had a great time with my family and ate alot of good food. I think I will start another diet right after the New Year begins. It's just impossible to not eat during this time..lol

Anyway I still work on creating new things even during the holidays. So for todays Show and Tell Monday I have 3 things to share. I have a new pretty pink heart shaped pillow for Valentine's Day and making many more. After all Valentine's Day is around the corner so I want to be prepared. The next thing I want to share is my latest Pretty in Pink Doll. I call her Dotty because she has white dots on her outfit. :-)




And the last thing I have to share is my latest Dress pillow. It's all pink and frilly. It's another Victorian design. It has alot of detail. Pink feathers,faux pink beads,satin bows,vintage pink lace,vintage beige lace,tulle and handmade roses. So if you have a shabby pink office you can have it there as a decorative display or you can even hang it because I have a lace handle on it as well.




I will be adding all three items this week so if you are interested stop by my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1

Thanks so much for stopping by. I look forward to your comments. ;-)

xo

Janet~

6 comments:

Pink Princess said...

As always LOVE the dress pillow, too cute.

Lisa said...

Janet ~ The heart-shaped and dress pillows are absolutely beautiful. Perfect for Valentines Day or any day for that matter. :)

Glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday with your family.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Carolee Crafts said...

Your work as usual inspires Janet, loving your new creations, the pink dress pillow is beautiful. Have a good week pink friend xxoo

Patricia said...

The pink dress pillow is gorgeous! I love all the detail you put into these creations. I'm sure they will dance off the shelves for Valentine's Day gifts.
Hugs,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Sierra said...

So pretty Janet -I love all of the pink! Hope you had a nice Christmas.

Susie said...

You have been busy Janet! Wow! I especially liked the Victorian dress. Right up my alley.
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

.