About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, January 03, 2011

Show and Tell Monday 2011~




I sure hope that all of you had a wonderful New Year. It's hard to believe that the holidays are over and we are starting over again. But as I have said before. I am really looking forward to new and good things for 2011. I hope and wish the same for all of you too.



So today is my first Show and Tell for 2011.

I won a wonderful giveaway that I want to share and also to let you know that I am working hard to create new things for my shop.

I won a fabulous and fun tote bag from Daphne Nicole of Daphne Nicole and Lynda Cade . She has the prettiest things. I love her handbags. They are gorgeous! The tote I won is so much fun. I will be sure to put it to good use. Here are two pics. The front and back of the handbag. Here is the link to Daphne's blog. Please take a minute or two to visit her. You will be glad you did. Thank you so much Daphne. Your a dear friend. xo



http://daphnenicole-lyndacade.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-new-year.html

I am in the doll creating mood lately and also thinking of more heart shaped pillows for Valentine's Day. Hope you like them. I have listed the hearts so if you are interested please visit my website. http://www.janetscreativepillows.com/ I will be listing the doll this week and I will also be listing last years hearts for sale so feel free to take advantage of this sale. ;-)




Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

xo

Janet

Post a Comment