Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, January 03, 2011

Show and Tell Monday 2011~




I sure hope that all of you had a wonderful New Year. It's hard to believe that the holidays are over and we are starting over again. But as I have said before. I am really looking forward to new and good things for 2011. I hope and wish the same for all of you too.



So today is my first Show and Tell for 2011.

I won a wonderful giveaway that I want to share and also to let you know that I am working hard to create new things for my shop.

I won a fabulous and fun tote bag from Daphne Nicole of Daphne Nicole and Lynda Cade . She has the prettiest things. I love her handbags. They are gorgeous! The tote I won is so much fun. I will be sure to put it to good use. Here are two pics. The front and back of the handbag. Here is the link to Daphne's blog. Please take a minute or two to visit her. You will be glad you did. Thank you so much Daphne. Your a dear friend. xo



http://daphnenicole-lyndacade.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-new-year.html

I am in the doll creating mood lately and also thinking of more heart shaped pillows for Valentine's Day. Hope you like them. I have listed the hearts so if you are interested please visit my website. http://www.janetscreativepillows.com/ I will be listing the doll this week and I will also be listing last years hearts for sale so feel free to take advantage of this sale. ;-)




Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

xo

Janet

5 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

Beautiful Janet as always, love the doll and your heart pillows, thank you for sharing and have a Happy New Year


Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Janet

Congratulations on winning that awesome contest, the tote bag is fantastic.

Love the new doll and the heart shaped pillow is beautiful.

Hope your having a fantastic day.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Janet, love all your pictures, your doll is so cute, and love the pillow to! Thanks so much for the shout out! Hope you enjoy the tote... and hope you have a wonderful week creating!!! I'm going back to work on my purses and pillows this week too, I took the whole month of December off and it's time to get busy again!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Happy New Year Sweet Friend.
Congrats on your win. Such a pretty tote.
Love your doll and the heart shape pillow is gorgeous.
Wishing you much success in this new year with lots of blessings from above!
Love and hugs from Texas,
Celestina Marie

gail said...

Hi Janet, I love the hearts. That do is so cute. I love the look of your blog. I see you have been doing some re-decorating:) I hope you have an amazing 2011! (())gail

.