Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bunnies,Chicks and Eggs~



Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope that all of you had a great weekend. My weekend was nice so no complaints from me. Today I would like to share a few things I have been working on for Show and Tell Monday.

I can't help it,but I am already thinking of Spring. So I decided to make bunnies ,chicks and eggs. I plan to put them in baskets and sell them. I think they would make cute gifts for Easter. I also have a pillow to show you. Nothing major,but I was in the mood to add lots of ruffles and lace. And wanted a soft light blue color instead of just pink all the time. So I hope you like it. I have listed the pillow for sale at Make Mine Pink Boutique in case anyone is interested. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1 Also please visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink to see what they have to share for Show and Tell Monday. ;-) http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques




Have a fantastic day and thank you for stopping by.

xo

Janet~

7 comments:

gail said...

Wow Janet you have been busy:) I love the eggs, how cute are they. So are the sweet bunnies and chicks. I really like the blue ruffles too:) Sometimes I get into working with blue.
I have been digging out my brown satin to make chocolate Easter Bunnies:)
Happy Creating, have a pretty day (()) Gail

Anonymous said...

Janet

You have been busy pinkie! I love your new creations, those bunnies and chicks are cute as can be.

Take care and have a great afternoon.

Unknown said...

Gosh you've been busy.Thinking of Easter already and I just got to thinking about valentines day in my head!! Your creations are all so lovely.

Createology said...

Love all the Springtime pillows you have made. They bring a bit of cheer to a cold grey winter. Adorable bunnies, chicks and eggs. Your soft blue ruffle pillow is beautiful. Happy week to you...

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Sweet as ever !!!
My internet service has been out but I'm back now... stop by my blog and enter my giveaway (())

In the Light of the Moon said...

These are all so beautiful..Ahh spring!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Laura said...

Your bunnies and chicks are adorable! You are so creative! Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great week!
Laura and Michele

.