About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bunnies,Chicks and Eggs~



Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope that all of you had a great weekend. My weekend was nice so no complaints from me. Today I would like to share a few things I have been working on for Show and Tell Monday.

I can't help it,but I am already thinking of Spring. So I decided to make bunnies ,chicks and eggs. I plan to put them in baskets and sell them. I think they would make cute gifts for Easter. I also have a pillow to show you. Nothing major,but I was in the mood to add lots of ruffles and lace. And wanted a soft light blue color instead of just pink all the time. So I hope you like it. I have listed the pillow for sale at Make Mine Pink Boutique in case anyone is interested. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1 Also please visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink to see what they have to share for Show and Tell Monday. ;-) http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques




Have a fantastic day and thank you for stopping by.

xo

Janet~

Post a Comment