About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter Romance at Make Mine Pink~


Welcome to my blog!


It's a new year and new and exciting things are coming to Make Mine Pink. Please join us as we celebrate Make Mine Pink Friday Shopping Event! on January 14th the them is called "Winter Romance"

You will find beautiful pillows,heirloom bracelets,pretty baskets and so many other gorgeous things.

We look forward to your visit!

Hugs,

Janet~

Post a Comment