Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Show and Tell Monday Once Again~




Welcome to my blog!

I hope that everyone had a really nice weekend. My kids are enjoying having Martin Luther King day off from school. It's really a shame that he was shot back in 1968.

Here is a link if you would like to read about Martin Luther King. http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1964/king-bio.html

I have a few things for Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink.

Here is the link so you can see what my pink sisters are up to.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques

I have been my usual busy self. I want to add new pillows this year so I am trying my best to get it done as quickly as possible. I just finished a heart pillow. It's a pretty beige color with white ruffled trim ,faux roses and button in the center. I will be adding that to my shop.

I just can't get enough of Victorian dresses or dress forms so I also have some mini lavender dress forms I am working on,but not finished as you can see in the pics,but wanted to share them anyway. They need more detail.








And I also have a fruit pillow to share. A banana! lol I think most of us love bananas so I thought I would add that one to my collection of food pillows.

That's all for now. Have a wonderful and happy week!

xoxo

Janet~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet

Love the new pillow offerings for Valentine's Day, just beautiful.

The banana is awesome, I know it's new owner is going to be so happy.

Have a terrific afternoon.

gail said...

Hi Janet. YOU have been busy:) I love the photo of that gown! Gorgeous. I love your dress pillows. I have mine hanging in my studio to see everyday.
The banana is so cute!
Happy Creating, Gail

Mary Patterson said...

LOVE your new piilows & dress forms and that banana looks real enough to eat! Great job!
Mary P
Mary Cottage Treasures

Patricia said...

You do such beautiful work. My favorites are still the dresses and dressforms, they are really special.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gosh you have been busy, and such lovely work too.....need to get to work myself and this is some inspiration, Thankyou.

.