Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet Hearts for Sale~



So happy the sun is back and the skies are blue again here in Florida. It was so gloomy the past few days. And last night we got tornado warnings and heavy wind and rain. But thank God it's all gone now.

I came down with a bug,but am starting to feel better now. I have so much I want to create. I have a bunch of mini heart pillows that I will be posting for sale by no later than the end of this week. I think they would make cute gifts for Valentine's Day. So please check back and take a peek at my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink to see the sale. And believe me will offer a good deal you can't resist. ;-)

I was going through my things and found a heart that my sweet mother made for me on my wedding day. Just thought I would share it.



Have a great day,



xxoo



Janet~

2 comments:

Kath' said...

Janet
I am sorry your not feeling well and will keep you in my prayers to get better. I love your little hearts you are making and hope they are a hit. I will go and check them out. I have a few a would love for my girlfriends. Have a great week. TTYL Kath'

Anonymous said...

Merci d'avoir un blog interessant

.