Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Ruffles and Roses~


I just love anything with ruffles and roses. There is something very romantic about it. So I am really looking forward to this beautiful theme.


Please join us for shopping with a twist EVERY Friday in February 2011 as we present "Ruffles and Roses" at Make Mine Pink.


http://www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday/


I will have a few things for this event. So please stop by for a peek. My pink sisters at Make Mine Pink will also have beautiful things too.

1 comment:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I'm with you I love ruffles too, and I'm fixing to make a pink ruffled pillow soon! I found the sweetest pink ruffled shirt in a department store, and I bought it just so I could cut it up and make a pillow out of it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Blessings~~ Daphne

.