Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink~



Welcome to my blog and Happy Monday!

These Mondays sure do roll around quickly. I thought I would share a couple of things for Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques.


I am a member of Creative Souls. http://creativesouls.ning.com/ And what a fun place this is. So many creative and talented people there. I love it. Angela Kennedy who is the founder of this site always makes it fun. I signed up for a dress from swap a couple of weeks ago. And I was lucky to get her as my swap partner. And heaven knows how much I love dress forms..lol This was a card dress form swap.





Here is a picture of what she sent me. I love it! And she even sent me an extra lovely gift. She sent me pretty lace. I can always use pretty lace and can never get enough of it. Thank you so much Angela! I will treasure the dress from card and thank you so much for the lace. xo



The second thing I thought I would share is one of the things I promised to post last week. I have an after pic of the Spring Easter wreath I worked on last week. I added ruffles,eggs with glitter,a bunny,a handmade pink carrot and lots of pretty roses. My front door is black so thankfully the colors stand out. I hope you like it.


I still have the dolls I am working from last week so stay tuned for after pics on those.

Have a really great day and thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek. And please do visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink to see what they for Show and Tell Monday. :-)

Hugs,

Janet~

8 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

Love your swap, so pretty and what can I say about your Easter wreath, I love it, thank you for sharing and have a good week Pinkie x

Susie said...

Oh how I love your Easter wreath, especially against the black door. What a happy greeting that makes.
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Susie said...

Hi Janet! Oh how I love your Easter wreath, especially against the black door. What a happy greeting that gives your guests!
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Lisa McDonald said...

Loved the swap items, I'm a big fan of dress forms too!

The wreath is awesome and looks perfect on your black door.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love dress forms also! Your spring wreath is soooo cute! I just want to say thank you for your kind comments, it made my day!

Carol

gail said...

Hi Janet. What a cute wreath. I love it and know it will look so cute on your door. The dress form card is pretty. How fun.

Happy Creating (()) gail

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Janet,

love your pretties pinkie!!

Cindy :)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Wellll you didn't show your dress form creation ... but I know it was beayouteeful
LOVE your wreath !
(())

.