About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink~



Welcome to my blog and Happy Monday!

These Mondays sure do roll around quickly. I thought I would share a couple of things for Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques.


I am a member of Creative Souls. http://creativesouls.ning.com/ And what a fun place this is. So many creative and talented people there. I love it. Angela Kennedy who is the founder of this site always makes it fun. I signed up for a dress from swap a couple of weeks ago. And I was lucky to get her as my swap partner. And heaven knows how much I love dress forms..lol This was a card dress form swap.





Here is a picture of what she sent me. I love it! And she even sent me an extra lovely gift. She sent me pretty lace. I can always use pretty lace and can never get enough of it. Thank you so much Angela! I will treasure the dress from card and thank you so much for the lace. xo



The second thing I thought I would share is one of the things I promised to post last week. I have an after pic of the Spring Easter wreath I worked on last week. I added ruffles,eggs with glitter,a bunny,a handmade pink carrot and lots of pretty roses. My front door is black so thankfully the colors stand out. I hope you like it.


I still have the dolls I am working from last week so stay tuned for after pics on those.

Have a really great day and thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek. And please do visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink to see what they for Show and Tell Monday. :-)

Hugs,

Janet~

Post a Comment