Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Talk Radio Interview~ :-0




Happy Thursday Everyone!

It's a gorgeous day here in West Palm Beach so no complaints from me. :-) Today is my interview with Professor Lauri Smedley on Blog Talk Radio. I am a bit nervous and hope to do my best at sharing my knowledge about having your own business. I would like to invite all of you to listen in. Most of all I hope to inspire those of you who think that it's impossible to make your dreams come true.

Listen to My Blog TalkRadio Show
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/professor-smedley

The interview will take place from 12-12:30 p.m. EST (9 a.m. PST). The number to call in is 818-475-9313.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Congrats on your wonderful interview! Loved your stories especially the one of the nose pillow and CIS...it's was nice to put a voice to your face too! :) I enjoyed hearing your story.

Hugs!

Debi
Cameo Kids Boutique

Garden Forum said...

Do you have a video of your interview? I wanna see it. Thanks!

.