Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vintage Allies Magazine is Awesome~


If you are looking for an awesome and I mean awesome online magazine then you should check out Vintage Allies. http://www.vintageallies.com/

They have great articles and sections for everyone such as The Ladies Parlor, Gentlemens Lounge, lifestyle,home Interior, Gardening, Vintage,Pets,Crafts,broadcasting and so much more.

I am honored to be featured in their magazine this week. :-)

I am thrilled that they were more than happy to share a few of my products with their readers. I can't thank them enough.

Here is the link: http://www.vintageallies.com/Vintage/directly-from-the-heartjanet-bernasconi.html Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Janet~

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Janet, thank you for your kind comments, Oh I love ruffles too. Yep, a girl has to have a ruffler sewing foot. If I was going to make that wonderful table cloth I would search around thrift stores for a plain white or square one and then put the ruffles on. When I have done ruffles before I know I always build form the bottom, except the very first one where I started at the top (Live and learn) I was just going to make some ruffled pillow cases, i will post them. I do know that tablecloth would take tons of fabric to make those ruffles. That Francie is a very kind lady, she sent me something i commented about on her blog. Oh, and congrats on the blue ribbon!

Carol

Createology said...

Congratulations. How wonderfully exciting. Happy Hearts to you my dear...

Trishia said...

Janet, I'm a blue jean girl through and through, but I think they go perfect with ruffled blouses:)
Congrats on getting published in the magazine. I'm eager to check that out. The dolls you wrote about are stunning!!!

.