Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day xoxo


Happy Valentine's Day!

I love everything about this day. Couples everywhere in love. Some are getting engaged on Valentine's Day. Some get married and some are enjoying chocolate hearts and Teddy Bears.

But it's not just a day for lovers. I think it's a day to tell those that you love how much they mean to you. I love to give something special to my kids,my parents and especially my hubby. I think for us it's Valentine's Day all year. I have my prince and couldn't ask for anything more.

Here is are a couple of pictures of us on our wedding day...











We had our civil cermony in City Hall,New York City and also had a wedding. That was on June 22, 1991. I remember it like it was yesterday. ;-)


I also wanted to share one more thing. I have been busy creating as usual and have more things that I will be posting soon. Here is a pretty heart shaped pillow in honor of today. I have it listed for sale in my Boutique at Make Mine Pink. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1

May your day be filled with roses and more roses...

xo

Janet~

5 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Janet,
What a wonderful post for Valentine's Day. I LOVE your wedding gown...you look like a princess.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
xo
Carol
The Roseberry Cottage

gail said...

Hi Janet, you were a beautiful bride!! Gorgeous gown. I hope you have a great Valentines day with all of your Sweeties!
(()) gail

Anonymous said...

Janet

Loved your post, you were a beautiful bride.

Carolee Crafts said...

Love your wedding dress, beautiful and the heart pillow is adorable. Have a great week Pinkie

Susie said...

Hi Janet! What a beautiful blog for Valentine's Day. You and your sweetie on your wedding day~priceless. Thanks for sharing that picture.
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

.