Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Janet's Creative Pillows - 2011 StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition

Janet's Creative Pillows - 2011 StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition Hello My Sweet Family and Friends, I have signed up and entered the StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition. It would be a dream to win and I ask all of you humbly if you would be kind enough to vote for me. You can vote once or vote daily. Whatever you prefer. And of course there is no obligation. You can rest assured that I will appreciate it more than words can express. Please click on the link to place your vote. I won't know until the end of April so wish me luck. ;-) Thank you in advance. http://www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business/contestant/10389/index.php xo Janet~

No comments:

.