Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink~









Happy Monday to all and welcome to my blog!


I sure hope that you had a great weekend. No complaints from me. I had a lovely weekend. I went shopping, did alot of house cleaning ,sewing and got plenty of rest.


I have a few things to share with you today. I am so in love with all things that remind me of the victorian era that I can't help creating more dress forms and sachets.


I have two beautiful wedding dress form pillows. And I also have a few yummy lavender sachet victorian shaped boots. All these items are handmade. Each dress has alot of detail.


It really is hard to see it all in the photos,but trust me there is alot of detail in each dress and boot and it sure was alot of fun to make. And I have already listed them in my Little Pink Victorian Kisses Boutique at Make Mine Pink.


http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/victorian-kisses.aspx?page=1


And please take a peek at my pink sisters blogs to see what fun show and tell they have to share as well. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques


I will be adding more so come back soon to take a peek. Thanks for stopping by and have a fun week!


Hugs,


Janet~

4 comments:

Lisa McDonald said...

Janet

I love all your new creations, very feminine and pretty.

Have a great week!

Carolee Crafts said...

I love your work Janet everything is so pretty and can never decide which is my favourite. Have a good week Pinkie xox

Shabby Shan said...

Hi Janet,
I just love your Victorian Dress Form Pillows! They are absolutely beautiful! You are so creative and talented! I hope you have a nice week!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

gail said...

Hi Janet, I love love the dress forms!! So pretty. You always get so much done:) I hope you have an awesome and productive week.
Happy Creating.. (()) gail

.