Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 04, 2011

Happy Show and Tell Monday!




Happy Monday Everyone and welcome to my Blog!


Today is Show and Tell at Make Mine Pink. I really look forward to sharing new things with you all every week. And many of my pink sisters have lovely things to share too. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques


I bought the most beautiful and adorable chickies from a dear friend named Shan of She is truly a wonderful person inside and out. I'm so glad I know her and I am so glad I bought these cute chickies from her. I want to give them to my mother for Easter. I will fill up a basket and they will be in it. Here is a pic...


They are even more gorgeous in person. They are covered with sequence and beads. So sweet! Thank you Shan! I know my mother will love them as much as I do. Please visit Shan's beautiful boutique. I'm sure you will find lots of pretties. http://www.shabbyshanscottage.com/


I also have two pillows to show you. I found this pretty Parisian design fabric and just had to make a pillow out of it. I love all the different colors and the trim adds a nice touch. I decided that I will be adding different colors to my lip pillow collection. Here is the latest shade of Orange/Coral. Sorry the pic isn't great. But you get the idea. :-)


I would also like to share new items that I will be adding to my Little Pink Boutique and website this week. I will be offering handmade satin roses in different colors such as pink,red, light blue, black,white and more. So if you are interested please check back in a day or two. They will be available wholesale too. ;-)


Hope you enjoyed my show and tell for today.


I am so glad you stopped by for a peek.


Have a fantastic week!~


xo


Janet~

9 comments:

Lisa McDonald said...

Janet

Love the chicks, they are so cute.

That Parisian fabric is 2die4, the colors are awesome.

Have a great week!

Carolee Crafts said...

Those little chicks are so irresistible an am sure your Mother will love them. Springtime in Paris that is what the pillow reminds me of, love the lips and those roses are beautiful.

Have a good week Pinkie xox

Shabby Shan said...

Hi Janet,
How sweet of you to blog about the little chicks...I am so glad you like them! I love your Parisian pillow! It is so pretty! I like the new colors of your lip pillows, and the little roses are so sweet! Thank you for being such a sweet friend!

Hugs,
Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Patricia said...

The chickies are adorable. Your mom will love them. That orange/coral lip color is right on the mark for what's fashionable this summer (saw that on the news one night!). Roses are one of my favorites, any kind,
Hugs,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com

Susie said...

Hi Janet! Nothing says Springtime better than cute little chicks! Adorable! I always look forward to your Show and Tell and you always deliver! You go girl!
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Just love your sweet little chicks from Shan. They are adorable. She has such pretties. Your Parisian pillow and lip pillow is gorgeous. Love that fabric. I also love your silk fabric roses. I enjoy making them too for accents and such. Yours are beautiful.

Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comment. I have not blogged as much lately as I was sick and in the hospital last month for 4 days. Now trying to get back to normal and in the studio.
Hope you are enjoying the Springtime and warmer days.

Hugs and blessings sweetie,
Celestina Marie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I thought that was a real vintage pillow the trim is perfect!! I love little chicks and those are darling!!

Carol

Katie said...

Hey Janet... I love the Parisian fabric!!! Where did you find it? Hope you have a great night. XoXo

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Janet
This is my first visit to your Blog. I was visiting Cindy's magazine where I read about your artwork.
Adorable blog, adorable creations. That Parisian pillow is stunning.
Wishes
Lynne

.