About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 04, 2011

Happy Show and Tell Monday!




Happy Monday Everyone and welcome to my Blog!


Today is Show and Tell at Make Mine Pink. I really look forward to sharing new things with you all every week. And many of my pink sisters have lovely things to share too. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques


I bought the most beautiful and adorable chickies from a dear friend named Shan of She is truly a wonderful person inside and out. I'm so glad I know her and I am so glad I bought these cute chickies from her. I want to give them to my mother for Easter. I will fill up a basket and they will be in it. Here is a pic...


They are even more gorgeous in person. They are covered with sequence and beads. So sweet! Thank you Shan! I know my mother will love them as much as I do. Please visit Shan's beautiful boutique. I'm sure you will find lots of pretties. http://www.shabbyshanscottage.com/


I also have two pillows to show you. I found this pretty Parisian design fabric and just had to make a pillow out of it. I love all the different colors and the trim adds a nice touch. I decided that I will be adding different colors to my lip pillow collection. Here is the latest shade of Orange/Coral. Sorry the pic isn't great. But you get the idea. :-)


I would also like to share new items that I will be adding to my Little Pink Boutique and website this week. I will be offering handmade satin roses in different colors such as pink,red, light blue, black,white and more. So if you are interested please check back in a day or two. They will be available wholesale too. ;-)


Hope you enjoyed my show and tell for today.


I am so glad you stopped by for a peek.


Have a fantastic week!~


xo


Janet~

Post a Comment