About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Show And Tell Monday At Make Mine Pink~







Happy Show and Tell Monday!


Mondays sure do roll around quickly don't they? Hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather is gorgeous here in West Palm so no complaints from me. :-)


I have a few things to share with you today. I am really enjoying creating my Victorian Bridal Collection Dress Forms. You have seen a few already,but I created another one this past week to share today. I was in the mood to make a soft romantic cottage style pillow too. It has alot of detail as you can see in the picture. And I also thought I would do something fun so I created decorative Victorian style bottle pillows. I think they look great hanging on an armoire or just about anywhere you want to display something unique and one of a kind.









I have them listed in my Little Pink Boutique called Victorian Kisses at Make Mine Pink.







So if you are interested in purchasing any of these items please visit http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/victorian-kisses.aspx?page=1


And please take a minute or two to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink as well. They also have pretty things to share. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques


www.makeminepink.com


Hope you enjoyed your visit! Thanks for stopping by.


xxoo


Janet~

Post a Comment