Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Columbus Day,Skeleton and Spiders oh my!

Happy Show and Tell Monday and Happy Columbus Day!
The Post Offices are closed and so are the banks. But my kids still had school today and hubby still had to go to work. ;-(
I hope that you had a great weekend and got some rest. I sure did even though I had plenty to do. The weather is perfect here in West Palm Beach, Florida. It's sunny and 78 degrees. So much better than 90! I am having fun decorating for Halloween. My kids really enjoy it too. We already got their costumes so they are all ready for some Trick or Treating.
I have pictures of some of my latest Halloween creations and a few pics of things I put in front of my home. Hope you enjoy them.
Here is a pic of the wreath I made for my front door. It was very easy to make. And who can resist a creepy bride skeleton to add a special touch..lol
Here is a mini tombstone. I put several of these cuties around the entrance...
Here is a glittery light green spider I added to some green cobweb on my front window...
I bought this big skeleton over the weekend and plan to dress him all up before I add him to the entrance of my home too. Creepy huh??
Here is my favorite witch sweeping the entrance of my home...lol
Here is my latest Halloween art pillow. I handpainted it and it was so much fun to make. I will be listing this pillow to my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink so keep your eyes peeled.
And finally here are a few Halloween ornaments. I need to add some ribbon and they are ready to sell. I will also be listing them to my LPB at Make Mine Pink as well.
That's all for now. I sure hope you enjoyed your visit and please feel free to leave a comment,but most of all please come back again soon! ;-D
Have a fantastic Columbus Day and have a great week too~
xo
Janet~

No comments:

.