Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My BlogTip Contribution-The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur


Happy Thursday Everyone!

I can hardly believe that Halloween is almost here and next thing you know it will be Thanksgiving! I am really enjoying this time of the year. Hope you are too. ;-)

I wanted to share a truly fantastic and informative site. Have you heard of Mike Michalowicz of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur? http://www.toiletpaperentrepreneur.com/Well if you haven't heard of him you really need to check out his site.

He is one awesome guy and I have to say hilarious too! lol He shares very informative ways to help you with your business. Here is a little bit about Mike and his last name is (pronounced mi-CAL-o-wits) started his first business at the age of 24, moving his young family to the only safe place he could afford – a retirement village. With no experience, no contacts and no savings he systematically bootstrapped a multi-million dollar business. Then he did it again. And again.
Anyhoo I am very proud to be a contributor for his blog.

There are also other awesome tips from different contributors so please take a peek and if you are interested I recommend signing up and joining his TPE Community. It's free!
Here is the link to sign up and also see my tip on "When To Kill Off a Product or Service"
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Janet~

No comments:

.