Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I have been busy helping my parents move out of their townhouse and into their new apartment. Trust me when I say that I have been dying to post my new creations and more.
I say this often, but I really do love this time of the year. I am really enjoying preparing for the holidays and spending time with my family. I sure hope that all of you are too. There are so many people out there that are homeless, without jobs or going through a difficult time. So I truly do appreciate what I have. And I hope and pray that all those out there that are going through tough times that things get better for you and believe me when I say that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The sun does come out again and it isn't always as bad as it seems. Just keep the faith and never give up on hope. God is watching over each one of us. And with him all things are possible.
I wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Try not to eat too much...lol Just enjoy yourself.
My next post will have new pillows. I can't wait to share!
Gobble gobble!
xo
Janet~
P.S. If you have kids (or even if you don't), don't forget to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite cartoons. What can I say? I am a kid at heart. :-) Look what Snoopy prepared!
Speaking of Snoopy, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM!

No comments:

.