Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Steampunk Doll,Pretty in Pink Doll and Pink Fairy doll~



Happy Tuesday!

I hope you are all enjoying your day. Everyday flies for me..lol. :D But that is a good thing. Better to be busy than not. And speaking of busy today I have 3 new dolls I just finished and want to share with you.

I have many more new pillows coming soon too. And more new fun things for Janet's Creative Pillows. So stay tuned.

Here are my latest dolls...

One doll is dressed in Steampunk style. One is Pretty in Pink. And the small one is a Pink Fairy. I have no names for them yet,but will be posting them to my site in the next few days. Along with other new pillows as I mentioned above. Sorry for the delay. I had a few glitches to fix on my site. You know how annoying that can be.

That's all for now. Have a wonderful day and please come back and visit soon!

xo

Janet~

No comments:

.