Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy to share the new Janet's Creative Pillows~

Happy Monday!

Welcome to my blog! Did you all change your clocks?It was so dark this morning. It felt like I was taking my kids to school at night..lol
I don't like losing an hour of sleep,but at least the day doesn't turn dark as quickly.  And spring is almost here! Tuesday  March 20th! Can't wait!

Anyway it's so good to be back.  I haven't been blogging as much lately,but all for good reasons. I have been busy creating new things and searching for a new look for my site for a while now and finally found one that I think is perfect for my website.  I want to introduce you to Catherine of Avalon Rose Designs. She creates beautiful and elegant templates for websites. She is very nice and most of all very professional. I searched for many templates online,but her designs really caught my eye and are my favorite of all the ones I have seen. If you are looking for gorgeous templates please visit Catherine. I know you will be glad you did. Thank you Catherine!

Here is her link: http://www.theavalonrose.com/

I am happy to present my new and improved Janet's Creative Pillows:
www.janetscreativepillows.com 

I have a many new pillows to post,but have to do it slowly since  I now have a new host as well. It is a lot of work. There is still much work to be done on my site,but I didn't want to wait any longer.  I know you have all been patient with me,but I sure do appreciate it. It will be so much easier to make a purchase and so much more professional to deal with in general.

I also want to share a few of my new creations. If you are interested in any one of these pillows please visit my site for details.
Hope you like the pillows. I look forward to visiting your blogs as well.

Have a fantastic week and thanks so much for stopping by. You make me happy. :-)
xoxo

Janet~

No comments:

.