Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, March 16, 2012






I may not be Irish,but I still think it is fun to wear green on St. Patrick's Day and celebrate along and have fun. 
And I don't know about you,but I could also use a big pot of gold! lol
I found this yummy recipe by Betty Crocker online and thought I would share it.
Have fun making these yummy cupcakes.

What You Need:
• 1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
• Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on the cake mix box
• Green food coloring
• Vanilla frosting
• Lucky Charms cereal
• Green sprinkles
Follow the directions on the cake mix box to make the cupcakes (don’t forget to add green food coloring into the cake batter!). Bake according to instructions and cool completely. Frost with vanilla frosting and top with Lucky Charms and sprinkles. Be creative and add a cute sign. Enjoy!

Wishing all of you a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

.